- Handwoven tea towel featuring grey and teal stripes set in a white background
- Textile structure is "twill" which produces a diagonal line affect across the cloth
- High quality and extremely absorbent - will last a lifetime!
- 100% cotton, can be machine washed and dried
- Extra large size approx. 21"x26"
- Handmade locally in Bobcaygeon Ontario
- Designed and handwoven by Kawartha Weaving - Textile & Fibre Arts Studio
Curious how we made this?
We offer lessons! Learn how to handweave on a floor loom at Kawartha Weaving - Textile & Fibre Arts Studio. Visit our website to find out more!